We want you to enjoy yourself and feel confident while you're here. It's important to us. So is your safety and privacy. And while most members conduct themselves with honesty and integrity, there are some activities that cannot be permitted for the sake of everyone's enjoyment. That's why we encourage all members to respect these guidelines:
- I will treat fellow Unitymix members with dignity and respect.
- I will not be pornographic, sexually explicit, nude, or violent in photos, conversation starters, messages, or text. No moaning, heavy breathing, or sexual propositions of any kind. No images of guns or firearms, and no threats of harm.
- I will be truthful in the way I present myself in both my profile and pictures.
- I will not use Unitymix for commercial purposes or solicitation.
- I will not engage in any form of harassment or abusive behavior.
- I will not use racist, sexist, misogynistic, homophobic, transphobic, body-shaming, or otherwise hateful or intentionally insulting speech or action.
- If I fail to Respect Others or to Respect Difference, I will be permanently banned from Unitymix.