We want you to enjoy yourself and feel confident while you're here. It's important to us. So is your safety and privacy. And while most members conduct themselves with honesty and integrity, there are some activities that cannot be permitted for the sake of everyone's enjoyment. That's why we encourage all members to respect these guidelines:
- I will treat fellow Unitymix members with dignity and respect.
- I will be truthful in the way I present myself in both my profile and pictures.
- I will not use Unitymix for commercial purposes or solicitation.
- I will not engage in any form of harassment or abusive behavior.
- Don't post racist remarks or photos and don't abuse people because of their sexual preferences.
- Don't offer prostitution or escort services. Do not engage in child pornography or sodomy.
- Don't publish content for which you don't hold the necessary ownership rights. You are solely responsible for the content you publish. Unitymix cannot be held liable if you publish content for which you don't hold the rights.Unitymix will impose sanctions when notified of content that infringes upon the rights of third parties.
- Don't try to hack Unitymix or someone else's Unitymix account. By committing such offenses, you risk a prison sentence and/or monetary fine.
- Don't publish or send messages or photos with damaging, threatening, misleading, defamatory, rancorous, aggressive, racist, vulgar, denigrating, indecent, insulting, violent, obscene or pornographic content.
- Don't spam, don't try to recruit votes, don't send unsolicited commercials or chain letters and don't flood or write excessively long texts.
Failure to follow these guidelines will result either in a warning or blocking from the site. Please be aware that we are not obliged to warn you before we do this. In cases of serious breaches, we will immediately block you from the site without leaving you an option to get your account back.
These guidelines are meant to keep Unitymix a fun and friendly place for all our users. If you don't agree with them, please join another site or create your own.
You can report all cases of abuse by clicking the 'Report abuse' button.