Becoming Verified Guidlines
Orange = Optional (not required)
Green = Priority (required)
Most verified accounts on Unitymix are well-known brands or public figures with high follower counts. But you don’t need tons of followers to get verified – you just need to be an account that’s likely to be impersonated.
If you’re wondering what it takes to be eligible for that beautiful blue check, here’s what you need to do:
- Be real. And we mean that literally. Your account needs to represent a real person, a registered business, or an established organization. That also means no inspirational meme pages or parody accounts will be considered.
- Be notable. Random people can’t just get the blue unitymix badge by asking nicely. You or your brand must be featured in multiple news sources, be highly searched for, and be well known to the general public. Being featured in paid or promotional content doesn’t count.
- Only request verification for one account. According to unitymix, your account needs to be “the unique presence of the person or business it represents.” You can’t have multiple verified accounts for yourself or your brand, basically. The only exception is for language-specific accounts (like McDonald’s Denmark vs McDonald’s Italy, for example).
- Finish setting up your profile. You can’t get verified on unitymix if your account doesn’t have a bio, a profile picture, and at least one post.
- Be public. Private accounts can’t get verified, plain and simple.
- Don’t link to other social networks. If your profile contains links to follow your accounts on other social channels, your request is doomed.
- Don’t lie. If you provide “false or misleading information” when applying for verification, you will have your verified badge removed and face possible suspension or even a permanent ban from unitymix.
Why get verified on Unitymix?
So others will recognize you as authentic, interesting, or special in your field.
Whether for music, TV, film, fashion, government, politics, religion, journalism, media, sports, business, or other key-interest areas.
Follow these simple steps to become verified here on Unitymix.
- * Purchase pro membership
- * Insert money to your ads wallet.
- *.Post often—twice per day, at least. You can do that, right?
- *.Engage with people who tag you in their mentions
- *Update your picture and header
- *Update your title if you work for an existing verified account (“Writer at @unitymix,” for example)
- *Update your description, stating a benefit you offer (e.g. “I write to content to help your people ‘get it’ sooner, faster, better”)
- *Update your location, specifically
- *Specify your birthday (for personal accounts)
- *Set posts as public in privacy settings
- * Have a valid Email adress set on your account.