Only registered applicants can download their respective IPU CET Admit Card form the official website using their registration number and password. Candidates are advised to check all the details mentioned on the admit card carefully.
Salient features of IPU CET Admit Card 2019
There are various key features of IPU CET 2019 Admit card which makes it an essential document. Some of them are listed below:
- The admit card will be generated only for the registered aspirants
- GGSIPU will issue admit card one week before the IPU CET 2019 examination
- Applicants can download the admit card using registration number and password.
- Candidates are advised to carry 2 hard copies of IPU CET Admit Card 2019 along with 2 passport size photograph at the day of examination.
- An aspirant must preserve the admit card until the admission process gets over.
Schedule of IPU CET Admit card 2019
Aspirants must be aware of the schedule related to an Admit Card of IPU CET 2019. They are advised to keep a track of every tentative date available on the official website. The table below illustrates the schedule for IPU CET Admit Card 2019:
1 Beginning of Registration process First week of April, 2019
2 Issuing of IPU CET Admit Card 2019 First week of May, 2019
3 IPU CET 2019 Examination Second week of May, 2019
4 Announcement of Result Fourth week of May, 2019
Steps to download IPU CET Admit Card 2019
To download the Admit card of IPU CET 2019, candidates must follow the below stepwise procedure:
1. Visit the official website of IPU CET 2019. http://www.ipu.ac.in/
2. Log in using the application number and password
3. Click on “IPU CET Admit Card 2019” link.
4. The admit card will be displayed on the screen
5. Check for all the details mentioned on it carefully
6. Download the admit card and save it.
7. Take at least 2 printouts of it for future use